Skip to main content

Switch It Up

"N*gg@s in Paris" - JayZ & Kanye West


Because I don't listen to just one genre and this here song carries a damn, good beat.

Lyrics:

Jimmy: "We're going to skate to one song and one song only."
So I ball so hard muhf@$kas wanna fine me...

So I ball so hard muhf@$kas wanna fine me
But first n*gg@s gotta find me
What’s 50 grand to a muhf@$ka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this sh*t crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t sh*t phase me
The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this sh*t gravy
Ball so hard, this sh*t weird
We ain’t even s’pose to be here,
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rolleys that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
If you escaped what I’ve escaped
You’d be in Paris getting f@$ked up too
Ball so hard, let’s get faded, Le Meurice for like 6 days
Gold bottles, scold models, spillin’ Ace on my sick J’s
Bitch behave, just might let you meet Ye,
Chi towns D. Rose, I’m movin’ the Nets to BK

Ball so hard muhf@$kas wanna fine me
That shit kray [x3]
[x2]

She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
That sh*t kray, ain’t it Jay?
What she order, fish filet
Your whip so cold, this old thing
Act like you’ll never be around muhf@$kas like this again
Bougie girl, grab her hand
F@$k that b*tch she don’t wanna dance
Excuse my French but I’m in France (I’m just sayin’)
Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
Cause I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley
What’s Gucci my n*gg@?
What’s Louie my killa?
What’s drugs my deala?
What’s that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say I’m the illest
Cause I’m suffering from realness
Got my n*gg@s in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!

Jimmy: "...I don't even know what that means."
Chazz: "No one knows what it means, but it's provocative."
Jimmy: "No, it's not. It's gross."
Chazz: "It gets the people going."


Ball so hard muhf@$kas wanna fine me
Ball so hard muhf@$kas wanna fine me

You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me get in my zone [x3]
These other n*gg@s is lyin’
Actin’ like the summer ain’t mine

I got that hot b*tch in my home

You know how many hot b*tches I own
Don’t let me get in my zone [x4]
The stars is in the building
They hands is to the ceiling
I know I’m bout to kill it
How you know, I got that feeling
You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me into my zone [x2]

I’m definitely in my zone


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/niggasinparis.html
http://danksongs.com/2011/download-jay-z-kanye-west-niggas-in-paris-remix-feat-t-i/
movie quotes from Blades of Glory 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken

"Paradise" - Coldplay It took a while for this song to affect me, but I guess a windy drive home through an obstacle course of devastating proportions and the sudden panic of having a "State of Emergency" warning flash within my quiet hometown can change things. A lot. I didn't sleep a single minute last night. Although this isn't anything new, it's new to me to want to sleep and not get it. It was unbelievably frightening to be alone in my room with the nite-lite busted and the wind at full speed...even worse when half the roof over my head flew to the ground with a thunderous thud bringing the rest of the sleepless city to its feet. We've seen the Santa Ana winds, but never at this magnitude. It moved cars and busted windows. It rattled fences and ripped gates apart. It knocked over trashcans and picked up patio furniture like it weighed nothing. In the morning when the dust settled just enough for the hazy sun to bring some light to the mayhem, w

Soul Mates

"Once Upon A Dream" - Sleeping Beauty How funny it is that even after all these years and how far we've come with animation, this classic Disney cartoon still grabs me. Yes, I know it's silly, but it's a silly I grew up with and can't help but fall for... I know the story is so far fetched: a 16 year old girl (that looks more like a 21 year old) with gold of sunshine in her hair and lips that would shame the red, red rose sings high up in the mountain tops and suddenly attracts the man of her dreams; her soul mate! (who by golly is the prince that she has been betrothed to since she was a baby!). Unbelievable. So it's all fairytale crap, but so what? I'm not into it because of the romance! To tell you the truth, I don't even like Aurora all that much, the spoiled lil' brat. I mean, she's beautiful in EVERY way, finds out she's a princess and is going to marry into royalty on top of her royalty! I can't really sympathize... Seriousl

Welcome to People

Songs TBA Last night, I saw a special, private screening courtesy of the Screening Exchange called, "Welcome to People" directed by Alex Kurtzman. I loved it and it wasn't something that I thought I'd love. In fact, I almost changed my mind at the last minute when I saw that familiar long line down the steps at Arclight Paseo. I figured, "Hell it's just another movie." But I'm so glad I didn't turn around. I'm glad I stood in the back of the line, got my hand stamped and cell phone taken away for nearly 3-hours in order to be in a room filled with strangers. I just wish I had something with me to write down the great songs I heard that disappeared by the time I logged onto this blog. It makes me appreciate technology...so check it out when it comes out. I'll make sure I have my cell phone handy the next time I see it so I can grab some songs along the way. Oh, I'm Hannah, not Frankie and let me know what you think.