Skip to main content

Messages of Good Fortune & Goodbye

"...All I can say is I thank GOD that we were able to receive our training from your team. You are extraordinary in your own rite. Whatever it is that is next on your list I pray for the best for you. I thank you again for everything and please, if it not to much to ask, please send me ;) your contact information going forward. You never know we may be out there or you here. Have a great last week and please know that you are a gem.
-Erica

You make me take a deep breath, and then a sigh.
Hope this move is all for the good, and brings many blessings your way.
In your words "you rock", please don't lose touch.
Wonderful meeting you.

-El

I was saddened at your news. I am sure you will be sorely missed.
Good Luck to you for the future.

-M.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!
What the flip?!!!!
I’m just blown away!!

-Angelica

Aww sorry to hearing you are leaving. I'm sure you will continue to serve in some capacity. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you please stay in touch if at all possible. Wish you well on your new journey and what that may bring. Talk to you soon( not later) lol then maybe we can do the wobble lol.
-Reggie

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Wish you all the best for the future. Thanks for all your help. It was a pleasure working with you.
Best regards,

-Linda

I'm so sorry to hear that! We will miss you dearly. Thank you for all of your hard work and support in helping us get our center up and running and ready.
Good luck with all of your future endeavours!
Regards,

-Chris V.

The Best of Luck-Always.
VERY NEW AGE AWARENESS YOURS.....

SINCERELY:
-Ms. Diane

I'm sorry to hear that you have resigned, but I wish you the best. I would like to work with you some day- maybe after I'm done with my MPH :).
Warm Greetings,

-Rita

Congratulations! Thank you for your support and Awesome training style. I will miss you, take care, be well stay well.
Big hug,
-Boyd

Thank you for a brief introduction to your organization. It's been helpful in my study. Where's the future taking you? anyway, good luck to you and your endeavors!
-Joy = )

Wow... Wasn't expecting that, but thank you for being considerate enough to inform us and easing us into this transition. It was a pleasure, being trained by such a dynamic duo. I'm certain your presence will be missed.I do wish you well and much success life has to offer you. I'm proud to say the we were trained by the best. I will stay in contact and thank you for that invitation. Stay healthy...mind, body, & spirit.
Farewell,

-Tia

Good luck with your new endeavors!...Thanks for all that you have shared and contributed with the community.
Sincerely,

-Sunnie

OMG! you will be missed. I hope you're going on to something good.
-Joey

Oh my gosh! Sorry to see you go. You are an amazing trainer and I couldn't have had my job today without you! Thank you so much for all your help! I wish you all the best.
:)-Steve M.

Are you sure that this is not a joke? We are truly blessed that we had the opportunity to work with you and how blessed we are that you took the time to make sure we got what we needed before you left the Sunny State of Georgia. We will miss you but we are so confident that "All things work together for good for them that love the Lord". We trust that your future endeavors will be great.
Keep in touch.

-gwen A.

Take care and Good luck!
-J

Thanks,
-B.

Good luck to you!
-Carrie C.

Yay! So proud of you!!
-Joe M.

My dear,
I’m feeling really sorry about your leaving us, it was a pleasure to meet you and work together.My best wishes on your next journey.
With much appreciation,

-Carlos

It has been nice working with you. Good luck on your next adventure.
-Yvette W.

Best of luck to you and all you do. Thank you for all your service and assistance in dealing with training our counselors and providing information.
You will be missed.
-Lawrence F. Jr.

I am so sorry to heard that you will be leaving us. I will truly miss you. I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.
-Cynthia D.

Oh wow...are you moving? Miss you...we need to catch up.
-Jessica

You got out before me? Ugh. :-)
All kidding aside, I'm sure you're moving on to something bigger and better!!!
You're awesome!

-Marc

i wish you the best in your future and good luck.
-Cesar

Thank you for saying goodbye. It was a pleasure working with you and be assured you will be greatly missed. Wish you well and happiness on your new endeavors. So long for now!
-Irma R.

It's too bad to see you go. We're losing a special person. And I mean that in a good way, not the mentally challenged way.
–Skip

Noooooooooooooooo….
-L

When’s your going away get together?? Boooo yeah!! … you know you love cake ;)
-Pedro C

Good luck on your new job. Wish you all the best. Keep in touch!
Best regards,

-Ana

Thank you for all the hard work, structure and stability you brought to us during your time here. I'm sure your future will hold bigger and brighter opportunities.
Wishing you the best of luck.
Once again Thanks and best wishes.

Leonardo V.
"Your time is limited. So don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of someone else's opinion drown out your own inner voice."
Steve Jobs

this notice was sad, why girl, i`m going to miss you
-Amanda P.

Good luck and best wishes for your bright future its been great meeting and working with you and your wisdom.-Eric B.

Best wishes on your new adventure! Though I've only met you once, I enjoyed your energy. Not to mention I appreciated all the emails.
Hope we stay in contact.
Cheers,

Sharon

SORRY TO HEAR YOUR LEAVING. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEXT CAREER. THANKS FOR THE TRAINING, I DID TRULY ENJOY IT.
THANK YOU,

KERRY E.

the words are sincere - your positive outlook and fun spirit definitely added a lot to your work.
;") Elizabeth

I have to say that it is really unfortunate to be receiving this information. Your dedication to this program has always been evident and one of the reason I've continued on as a volunteer. In what capacity will you be involved with the company or will you be leaving all together? If it's the latter, I really do wish you great endeavors in which ever path you pursue moving forward. I've heard there are a lot of politics within the Organization and beginning to see little glimpses here and there. Thanks again with all of your help and recommendations.
Best Wishes,

Leo~

Very sad to hear you will be leaving us. I will miss all you have done for me and your fine organizational skills. I wish you good fortune in your new path.
Thanks,

-Steven D.
"Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem." Woody Allen

This was a shock to me. I pray you have everything you need in your life. Even though you're not here in GA I miss you already. I know the old saying is Beauty is only skin deep, I no longer believe that because you have a beauty that goes deep into your soul. I saw it in your eyes. Whatever you do, don't overwork yourself. It will still be there tomorrow. Know that I will never forget you. I found the bi-focal in my glasses. It's so low and really invisible. I couldn't believe it. Why would they do that to a person that can't see? Take care of yourself.
- Terri Gardner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken

"Paradise" - Coldplay It took a while for this song to affect me, but I guess a windy drive home through an obstacle course of devastating proportions and the sudden panic of having a "State of Emergency" warning flash within my quiet hometown can change things. A lot. I didn't sleep a single minute last night. Although this isn't anything new, it's new to me to want to sleep and not get it. It was unbelievably frightening to be alone in my room with the nite-lite busted and the wind at full speed...even worse when half the roof over my head flew to the ground with a thunderous thud bringing the rest of the sleepless city to its feet. We've seen the Santa Ana winds, but never at this magnitude. It moved cars and busted windows. It rattled fences and ripped gates apart. It knocked over trashcans and picked up patio furniture like it weighed nothing. In the morning when the dust settled just enough for the hazy sun to bring some light to the mayhem, w

Soul Mates

"Once Upon A Dream" - Sleeping Beauty How funny it is that even after all these years and how far we've come with animation, this classic Disney cartoon still grabs me. Yes, I know it's silly, but it's a silly I grew up with and can't help but fall for... I know the story is so far fetched: a 16 year old girl (that looks more like a 21 year old) with gold of sunshine in her hair and lips that would shame the red, red rose sings high up in the mountain tops and suddenly attracts the man of her dreams; her soul mate! (who by golly is the prince that she has been betrothed to since she was a baby!). Unbelievable. So it's all fairytale crap, but so what? I'm not into it because of the romance! To tell you the truth, I don't even like Aurora all that much, the spoiled lil' brat. I mean, she's beautiful in EVERY way, finds out she's a princess and is going to marry into royalty on top of her royalty! I can't really sympathize... Seriousl

Welcome to People

Songs TBA Last night, I saw a special, private screening courtesy of the Screening Exchange called, "Welcome to People" directed by Alex Kurtzman. I loved it and it wasn't something that I thought I'd love. In fact, I almost changed my mind at the last minute when I saw that familiar long line down the steps at Arclight Paseo. I figured, "Hell it's just another movie." But I'm so glad I didn't turn around. I'm glad I stood in the back of the line, got my hand stamped and cell phone taken away for nearly 3-hours in order to be in a room filled with strangers. I just wish I had something with me to write down the great songs I heard that disappeared by the time I logged onto this blog. It makes me appreciate technology...so check it out when it comes out. I'll make sure I have my cell phone handy the next time I see it so I can grab some songs along the way. Oh, I'm Hannah, not Frankie and let me know what you think.